Ringley is excited to announce that next week we will launch our PlanetRent platform, aimed at letting agents, institutions and buy-to-let landlords. Regular readers of this blog will know that for the last few months landlords have been able to sign up to PlanetRent for free via our website. Now we are making it even quicker and easier to use PlanetRent via our lettings automated platform.
PlanetRent gives clients seven key advantages:
- Marketing – It’s FREE to list properties to our www.planetrent.co.uk portal.
- Real-time Compliance dashboard: EPCs, Gas safety, HMO Registrations, PAT testing, Passport expiry dates, Deposit certificates, Inventories – know what needs doing when. The PlanetRent platform also features an equipment log, including a white goods asset register, meter MPAN/MRPN/SPID Nos, meter locations & serial numbers & boiler maintenance contracts
- 100% transparency: Landlords/operators can invite agents to the portal, licence them to use marketing assets and watch deals and compliance; preferred contractors can be invited to the portal and keep track of repairs; and accountants can be invited to the panel to access instant reporting.
- Our DEALS TRACKER: means paperless, admin free deals on-the-go. Our tracker shows available properties by default (or toggle) and listing contract start & end dates. You can make offers on the go at the viewing, and even produce a contract in less than 10 minutes.
- End of lease & renewals: process automated.
- Tenant docu-store: Tenants, agents, and landlords can photo report repairs, Contractors are invited to a repair and if the job is not picked up within X hours then the agent/landlord is notified so they can assign an alternative contractor. Tenants can rate repairs: 4* & 5* ratings feed to your landlord website and Facebook and all tenant documents are saved on their login.
- Repairs managed – Add your favourite contractors, FAST TRACK repairs via automatic repair routing and job alerts to contractors phones. All parties can track the repair via the logs and you can even adopt or adapt our recommended ‘Service targets’.
Extras for agents
PlanetRent gives you a landlord portal so you can see compliance and track deals. API data is fed into your accounting system, or emails a weekly CSV or rent memo to accounts or we can collect rents by direct debit and account them to you.
Portals for all:
- Landlord’s accountant
- Invited agent – for ½ comm deals
- Self-employed letting agent
PlanetRent is already connected to all the third parties you need
- Viewber – for viewings
- Zoopla – for listings
- Rightmove – for listings
- Facebook – for repairs ratings and property ads
- Evolve – for nationwide inventory services
PlanetRent features Open API technology & ready-made APIs for:
- Tenancy Deposit Service
- HMO Services
- Legal for Landlords
Time is just one of the savings delivered – our platform delivers robust processes that protect you from multiple fines which could cost you up to £20K.
We will tell you more once our new platform has been officially launched so don’t forget to come back and check our blog next week.
Why not READ our Property Blog: www.ringleypropertyblog.co.uk